UX / UI Designer
RemoteFrankfurt, Hessen, GermanyDevelopment
To strengthen our team we are looking for a Designer User Experience/User Interface (UX/UI) Design (m/f/d)
As UX/UI Design in CPI Technologies you will:
- Develop innovative digital products and work on interesting technologies in areas like e-commerce, blockchain and others.
- You develop web applications and app applications.
- The focus is on the conception of wireframes, the creation of interactive prototypes and the graphic elaboration.
- You will accompany complete design processes from the initial analysis to the final design and implementation support.
- You are responsible for the planning and implementation of designs as well as the execution and evaluation of user tests.
- You will work in the UX/UI team and be in close collaboration with product managers, project managers and developers from conception to implementation.
What do we expect from you?
- You have a successfully completed degree in the fields of user experience design, interface design, industrial design, communication design, interaction design or similar.
- You are creative, innovative, enjoy working in a team and have a high level of aesthetic and technical understanding.
- As a prototyping professional, you can turn your designs into reality in Figma.
- You bring experience in working with UI style guides, design patterns as well as the application of human interface guidelines with technical and methodological knowledge in the field of user experience as well as a good understanding of personas, user journeys up to the fine concept.
- You have experience and enjoy conducting workshops and UX methods and have strong presentation and communication skills.
- You have a good command of written and spoken German and English.
- You are independent in your work. You analyze and suggest new ideas for projects, internal processes, etc. You are always thinking with and ahead.
Apply with Indeed unavailable